4011 Cardinal at North Hills Street
Join your friends at Coastal Credit Union Midtown Park at North Hills for the North Carolina Wine Festival, Saturday, October 27, 2018. Our state’s largest and longest running wine festival is coming back to the Oak City this fall – don’t miss out!
Sip and savor NC wines, ciders, spirits, and beer while you meet and greet the fascinating people who are forging North Carolina’s reputation for quality craft beverages. Enjoy delicious food from local restaurants and the opportunity to shop local businesses. Dance all day with entertainment from Raleigh favorites, Brent Stimmel Band, The Shakedown, and Nashville’s darling, Rayland Baxter! This event sold out last year so make sure to grab your ticket in advance!
General Admission tickets include:
– Unlimited tastings in commemorative wine glass
– Live entertainment from three bands on Main Stage
– Gates open at noon for general admission ticket holders
– Free parking in 7 parking decks surrounding festival site
VIP Tickets include:
– The Bedlam Vodka VIP Experience with specialty cocktails under tented VIP area and private deck
– Additional, select NC Wines
– Food pairings from the always delicious Chuy’s Tex Mex
– VIP gates will open at 11:00am
– Free parking in 7 parking decks surrounding the festival
This event supports our community and benefits the Raleigh Jaycees and the amazing work and research being done by the Foundation of Hope.
This event is rain or shine. No ticket refunds will be given for any reason.
For all the wine festival details, visit www.ncwinefestival.com.